Hi! I'm Heather. Scrapbooking is my passion. I love trying new techniques. I am also a retreat-a-holic. I hope you enjoy my work!

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Sweet Peach Crop Shop April Sweet Kit - Laura and Terry Mini Album

The cover - LOVE these new Thickers - they are awesome!

Laura and Terry have been friends for over 3 years - they are two peas in a pod


I was inspired by my friend Robin to make a hidden photo spot with a magnet and embellishment

Surprise!

I love this page - the paper, the ribbons : heavenly!


They took this with webcam.  Said it was a typical representation of them having a conversation

Love these yarn flowers - they rock!
The secret handshake

Yes, they really are goobers  :)

With 2 of their buds Regan and Nikki

My daughter's creative vision :)

So sweet!

I <3 Emma's Shoppe!

Silly Silly Silly

See ya later :)  The End

3 comments:

  1. This is unbelievable! So beautiful! And what an incredible tribute to two great friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! You are so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This came out great! You really rock the minis these days :)

    ReplyDelete