Hi! I'm Heather. Scrapbooking is my passion. I love trying new techniques. I am also a retreat-a-holic. I hope you enjoy my work!

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Echo Park Be Mine Mini

This page folds out from the cover.  I used masks (Webster's, I think) and glimmer mist



This page is done Quick Quotes style


I love fun ribbons

I love the new XLarge border punches by EK Success
I made this mini for my daughter and my niece who have been close their whole lives.  I used a few new techniques I've learned for making minis.  Can't wait to find pics of them growing up together and fill it up.  Enjoy.

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous!! I love this line but you made it look amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this mini book. Heather you did a great job. The paper you us is awesome too. I really like the cover too you did a great job.

    ReplyDelete