Hi! I'm Heather. Scrapbooking is my passion. I love trying new techniques. I am also a retreat-a-holic. I hope you enjoy my work!

Friday, February 24, 2012

New Beginnings

I was shopping in Archiver's the other day while Brandi was in town (surprise, surprise) and stumbled upon the new Saturdays line from Little Yellow Bicycle.  I fell in love with it. I wanted all of it!  I knew all the perfect little coordinating embellishments would make a great mini, so I snatched them all up.  While Brandi was visiting, I showed her how to make a paper bag album (easy peasy) and started decorating mine with this line.  I wasn't sure yet which pictures I wanted to use in my mini, so I abandoned the project for now. 
Now today is one of my favorite kinds of days.  No appointments, no nothing.  So aside from doing laundry and cleaning up the house a little, I decided to scrap a little.  You know me too well! :)
Well, my new Saturdays line was still there in my scraproom, in the Archiver's bag.  Practically begging me to play with it!
I had noticed the Sketch Challenge on LYB's blog yesterday, so I decided to do that.  This is what I came up with.  Hope you like it!  Have a great weekend.
Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. Love IT!! You are so awesome and creative (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE IT!! You are so awesome and creative (: Happy you are having a great day with beautiful results!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful LO, Heather! Makes me wish I wasn't on restriction *LOL*

    ReplyDelete