Hi! I'm Heather. Scrapbooking is my passion. I love trying new techniques. I am also a retreat-a-holic. I hope you enjoy my work!

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Road Trip!

Not sure how many of you know this, but I'm on a retreat this weekend. (Surprise, Surprise)!  Well, I was bored with the pictures I had so I decided to make a mini album.  I have seen and read about these toilet paper roll minis, so I decided to give it a whirl.  I decided to use my Basic Grey Wander collection.
Hopefully, Jim and I will be taking a road trip soon to Savannah.  I made this album in anticipation of our trip.  Whaddya think?

Enjoy!





4 comments:

  1. super cute, girlie! Now you have to go there soon :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exactly! Now you understand my devious plan :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a really cute album. I need a road trip to Savannah. We go there camping a good bit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet mini album. Alan and I go camping in Savannah a good bit. I wanna take a road trip too.

    ReplyDelete