Hi! I'm Heather. Scrapbooking is my passion. I love trying new techniques. I am also a retreat-a-holic. I hope you enjoy my work!

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Some old, Some new

Hi guys!  I don't know about you, but I am SO excited that school is out.  Now we can enjoy life at a slower pace for a few months.  I love the summer.  I would love it even more if it stayed below 90 degrees here in hotlanta, but we can't have it all, I guess!
One of my main goals for the summer (and beyond) is to scrapbook on a very regular basis.  Those of you who know me are saying to themselves, "Duh, you already do that!"  Well, I mean like DAILY! 
Scrapbooking is my passion, my outlet, a way to express myself creatively, my vehicle to spending oodles of time with great friends, and oh yeah, important for documenting the big and little moments of my family's life.  Anyway, here are some old and new pages.  More coming tomorrow!
Enjoy!

The Halls.  I <3 them. Sweet Peach Kit

Tosha, my baby.  Another Sweet Peach Kit.  I love buttons.

Yet another shout out to Sweet Peach.  Love this shot.

Sweet Peach again.  And my amazing athlete son.

Yikes, another Sweet Peach.  I love their Kits.  Can you tell?  I also love these girls. :)

This one has some paper from Sweet Peach also.  My cute granny with her headphones for the TV.  She was pretty deaf near the end.  I miss her.

Basic Grey's Life of the Party.  Perfect for Anthony's 14th birthday, don't you think?

Sweet Peach December kit.  Also my two adorable kiddos.  This was our Christmas Card picture last year.


Sassafrass Paper line, and my beautiful baby girl.

Not the greatest layout, but I love the pic and the story :)

Love this one!  This is really what they do nearly every day of the school year (weather willing).

Another Sweet Peach Kit :)  Wasn't she an adorable ampire?

Sweet Peach Yet again.  For a couple of months in 7th grade, Laura rocked the Side Pony.  What do you think?

I <3 them. :).  Paper - My Mind's Eye - Breaking Free

No comments:

Post a Comment